Leak Detector Services
What Support Services Does UHV Tech Services Inc. Offer?
- Phone and email troubleshooting and technical support
- In-house repair
- Onsite repair in New England
$100 evaluation fee. After the evaluation a repair quote will be provided. If the customer accepts the repair quote, the evaluation fee is waived.
Leak Detector Repair Process
Leak detector will be evaluated within 1 to 2 business days of receipt.
Customers will receive a quote via either email or phone.
When a purchase order is received we complete the repair in 1-2 weeks.
If any questions arise we will be in contact in order to expedite the repair.
When the repair is complete, the unit’s full functionality is tested.
We perform a variety of tests to ensure optimal performance.
All accessories sent in along with the unit will be tested. We can repair or replace any accessories if an issue is found. Common item sent in with a leak detector:
- Hoses and Valves
- Partial Flow Valves
- Roughing Pump
- Wireless Remote Handpieces
- Remote Handpieces
- Fleet maintenance plans for large volume customers
- We accept trade-ins towards new leak detectors
- We offer special pricing for bulk customers
- Rentals are available to prevent downtime
- We offer flexible payment plans
What Extras Do We Offer?
- Optional A2LA accredited NIST traceable calibration that meets the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSLI Z540-1-1994. Customers will receive a calibration certificate and label
- We frequently offer solutions for upgrading the customer’s leak detector that are often cheaper than the OEM repair