Accredited Calibration Services
- 2 business day turnaround on all in-house calibrations or the price is half off.
- We do -5, -6, -7, -8 range internal or external helium leak standards
- We can do all brands and models
- Advanced exchange service is available for select models
- Onsite exchange service is available in New England
- Phone or email technical assistance for leak removal and installation or calibration troubleshooting.
The customer’s helium leak standard is received and left to acclimate to our calibration laboratory overnight.
Leak Standard Comparison
The leak standard is compared on our Comparison Calibration System to our in-house leak standard that is calibrated directly by NIST.
If the leak standard meets all necessary specs we will issue it both a calibration label and a calibration certificate.
Our standard rate for 48-hour (2 business day service) is $250. Additional advanced exchange services are available upon request.
Our Maintenance Plan
UHV Tech Services Inc. offers an annual preventive calibration and maintenance plan. Price varies based on the model of the leak detector.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our calibration lab is fully accredited by A2LA (The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) to be in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (International Standard) general requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories.
- Our lab meets all the requirements of ANSI/NCSLI Z540-1-1994 as well as R205 – the Specific Requirements: Calibration Laboratory Accreditation Program.