What Makes Our Leak Services Different?
- Phone and email technical support and troubleshooting
- In-house product testing and leak checking
- On-site leak checking and product testing in New England
Flat rates are available upon request. Our usual rate is $125 per hour for helium, operator, and equipment.
Leak Check Process
Customers are asked to send one copy of the product and required specifications to be leak checked.
Our technicians will then create all tooling necessary to meet specifications.
Once the customer signs off on the specs they will send us all production parts to be leak checked
Our technicians will identify the leak’s location and retest the product once leaks have been fixed.
- Vacuum method – We will hard plumb the test component to the helium leak detector which will be pumped down under vacuum. Then the part will be sprayed with a helium tracer gas and the leak rate will be measured.
- Sniff method – We will pressurize the test component with helium and a sniffer probe will be attached to a helium leak detector to check for leaks.
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) compliant tests can be performed upon request.
Our company offers repeat customers ongoing service contracts. Please contact us for more information.
Our A2LA-accredited non-destructive testing laboratory will perform our tests in compliance with International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSLI Z540-1-1994. We will then issue certificates of compliance with these international standards to our customers.