Leak Detector Maintenance & Repair
What Support Services Does UHV Tech Services Inc. Offer?
- No down time! We can ship you a rental unit when you send in a repair
- Onsite repair in New England
- In-house repair
$100 evaluation fee. A repair quote will be provided within 2 business days of receipt. If the customer accepts the repair quote, the evaluation fee is waived.
Leak Detector Repair Process
Leak detectors will be evaluated within 1 to 2 business days of receipt.
Customers will receive a quote via either email or phone.
When a purchase order is received we complete the repair in 1-2 weeks.
When the repair is complete, the unit’s full functionality is tested.
We perform a variety of tests to ensure optimal performance.
All accessories sent in along with the unit will be tested. We can repair or replace any accessories if an issue is found. Common item sent in with a leak detector:
- Hoses and Valves
- Partial Flow Valves
- Roughing Pump
- Wireless Remote Handpieces
- Remote Handpieces
- Services contracts available
- We accept trade-ins towards new leak detectors
- We offer special pricing for bulk customers
- Rentals are available to prevent downtime
- We offer flexible payment plans
What Extras Do We Offer?
- Optional A2LA accredited NIST traceable calibration that meets the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSLI Z540-1-1994. Customers will receive a calibration certificate and label
- We frequently offer solutions for upgrading the customer’s leak detector that are often better and cheaper than the OEM repair
|Agilent Technologies Varian|
|Other VS Series|
|Pfeiffer Adixen Alcatel ASM|
|Alcatel Adixen ASM 142|
|Alcatel Adixen ASM 142 Dry|
|Alcatel ASM 180|
|Alcatel ASM 120H|
|Pfeiffer SmartTest 550, 560, & 570|
|Pfeiffer ASM 340|
|Pfeiffer Adixen ASM 182|
|Pfeiffer Adixen ASM 192|
|Basic maintenance on all other models|