The Phoenix Magno is the largest of the new Phoenix line by Leybold in both size and power. The Phoenix Magno is made up of an upper housing that contains the leak detector and a lower compartment that houses the roughing pump. The roughing pump can be either a wet or dry pump depending on the customers needs and application.
- Has a larger internal roughing pump for quicker evacuation time on equipment
- Smallest Detectable leak rate 5 x 10-12 mbar-l/s for wet or dry version
- Can be moved on a cart or used in a fixed location.
- Perfectly suited for larger test volumes
- Large touch screen display
- UHV components and systems
- Particle accelerators
- Space simulation
- Remote control (wired or wireless)
- External test leak
- Heavy duty cart
- Sniffer Probe
- IO interface