The nXDS15i dry scroll vacuum pump is the best performing pump in its class.
- Advanced scroll-form and tip-seal technologies – deliver best‑in-class vacuum performance and unrivalled ultimate vacuum levels.
- Unique tip seal design – significantly reduces wear to minimize maintenance and extend service life.
- Quiet operation – with typical noise during operation < 52 dB(A) for minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced interface – providing a variety of traditional and analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Chamber evacuation
- Chemical applications including gel dryers and solvent recovery
- Electron microscopy
- High energy physics
- Mass spectrometry
|Nominal rotational speed||1800 rpm|
|Displacement||17.1 m3/h (10.1 ft3/min)|
|Peak pumping speed||15.1 m3/h (8.9 ft3/min)|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)||0.007 mbar (0.005 Torr)|
|Max inlet pressure for water vapor||35 mbar|
|Max water vapor pumping rate||280 g/h|
|Maximum continuous inlet pressure||200 mbar|
|Voltage input||100-127 V/200-240 V|
|Voltage frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Motor power||300 W|
|Power connector||IEC EN60320 C13|
|Recommended fuse||10 A, 250 Vac rms|
|Weight||25.2 kg (56 lbs)|
|Noise level||52 dB(A)|
|Vibration at inlet flange||< 4.5 mm/s(rms)|
|Leak tightness (static)||< 1×10-6 mbar l/s|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F)|